Terrorism against End Time Message Church at Lahore.Pakistan.
“Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice that you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed. If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you. If you suffer, it should not be as a murderer or thief or any other kind of criminal, or even as a meddler. However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name.” 1 Peter 4:12-16
LAHORE MISSIONS CHURCH OFFICE BURNT TO ASHES SUSPICIOUSLY:
Mission Office of End Time Message Church in Pakistan at Bahar Colony Lahore attacked and scalded by unknown extremists.
Bro.Anwar Javed and three brothers work in Lahore Missions Office which is working as production of Message of Bro.Branham in Urdu Language in Pakistan from years.
Lahore Mission Office was operational very efficiently and actively for :
* Translation, proof reading, typing of the Message in Urdu, layout ,printing and publishing of the messages of Bro.William Branham for the free postage and distribution among believers groups around the country of Pakistan. Every month 2000 copies of each message was being produced for His Bride.
* We had a well equipped audio studio where we were able to produce fine quality of voiceover of Spoken Word as well as for producing Bible Study material locally.
* Our Video department was able to generate best quality of video Bible Studies , Seminars and special meetings recording while we had best possible editing servers and equipment for excellent piece of work for the learning of the ministers and brother and sisters around the country as well as on internet and cable TV transmission.
* We had fine quality DVD and CD copier with efficiency of 7 DVD and 6 CD at a time.
* We were able to address over 125 churches of Message Believers across the country with our little assistance in their ministerial need to facilitate the spread of the Truth of the last hour .
* Our Outreach programs were playing a great role on the spiritual uplift and understanding of the Word in all far flung areas with our personal visitation and conventions where we use to take our power generator, lighting system, sound system and recording system for preparing DVD’s of meetings for further outreach purpose and distribution with Message Books among new people.
* We had stock of material of “Urdu Bible Reading Classes” which was a project that enable illiterate brothers and sisters to be able to read the Bible and Message material in Urdu.
This all was possible with the material and tools being used for the spread of this wonderful Gospel in this country which was very fruitful in past 10 years tireless efforts that we could stretch much wider in all four provinces of Pakistan.
The great results of the spread of Truth in this nation was possible with your prayers and financial support along with our little local efforts, operational from Lahore Mission Office, but a very sad incident took place on Monday July 1st 2013 when I heard horrible news on my cell phone while I was on my missions’ trip to District Sheikhpura at Narang Mandi, 85 kilometer away from my home that Lahore Missions office is on fire. We had finished our first meeting at Narang Mandi FGA Colony and were on our way for second place nearby.
At hearing this shocking news I took a U turn and drove back to Lahore immediately. I kept in touch with people fire fighting squad including neighbors and relatives around.
It was horrible scene in front of my eyes that ground floor of our building where we had our mission office was burnt badly and heat level was still very high in our street and building after even fires was extinguished before 2 hours of our arrival.
My little children ,wife and parents who were staying on the upper portion of the building were scared badly and crying. They met me telling me mourning that everything is finished and ruined in office.
It was very depressing moment to visit the destroyed office premises but God showed his mercy and my family members were safe from any attack, damage or fire.
Electronic equipment of millions rupees worth including server computers, Audio/Video editing equipment, HD video Cameras, Studio phantom power Microphones , Two television sets, Video Projector, TV channel computer setup, Air-conditions, Sound system, studio lighting system, electronic key boards, printers, scanners, building furniture, laptop etc of worth around 7 to 8 million rupees burnt to ashes.
Apparently I assumed that it was an electric short circuit in the office but on enquiring the incident and knowing the facts it was acknowledged that there were routine electricity shutdown from 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm and fire took place at 12:45. While I and another Bro.Daud Iqbal were travelling, Bro.Akhtar gone for a piece of work in nearby market, while Bro.Jabran Gill went out of office for 15 -20 minutes upstairs. Office remained open and nobody was in office premises. Some impish element entered in office and throw inflaming material in office where piles of Message Books, my books library including all office equipment caught fire and burnt to ashes.
Christian religious and political leadership expressed their grief and lament on this happening demanding government to inquire the incident to find out the culprits. It was a cruel act of some extremists group because burnt office was a center of Christian theology and a place to spread the Christianity and was working for spiritual stability of the Christian in Pakistan by free distribution of Bible based printed and audio/video material. To stop and cease the services for the spread of Gospel We had have experienced stern threats from militants earlier many times.
My wife Sheba is once again suffering with mental stress problem and low blood pressure and on medication. My little son Waqas is badly scared of fire and of its heat as he was the eyewitness. My old mother weeps several times a day at the dreadful damages at my church office.
I try to comfort them with the Word of God and his true promises “I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.”
Dear Brothers and Sisters!
Christian in Pakistan are under the wave of persecution from religious extremists but we are standing firm, having strong faith in Him.
“Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?”
“Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.”
Please remember us Believers in Pakistan in your prayers. Thanks very much for your love and care for His little ones. May our Lord continue to bless you more and more. Amen.
Yours in His service,
Pastor Anwar Javed.